Day Tour of Panama City, Panama
An Urban Oasis of Glamour, Glitz, and Renewal
Looking for your own high-rise heaven, set amidst the sights and delights of city living?
Then Panama City, Panama is hard to beat.
This bustling, high growth cosmopolitan features a sparkling city skyline and all the luxuries, amenities, shopping, and services one could want. It’s perfect for busy families, couples, professionals, or anyone looking to reinvent themselves, embrace city living, and the enjoy pampered lifestyle that comes with it.
Remember- Panama City isn’t all hustle and bustle. Sipping martinis on your penthouse balcony and popping downstairs for a bite at the local cafe is what city living is all about.
This tour is for you if:
- You’re looking for luxury, big-city living in one of the world’s most thriving global economies
- You’re a professional, executive, or retiree looking for new opportunities
- You crave the energizing thrill of city life- yet value having the peaceful seaside only 90 minutes away
- You want to feel young again in your own sky-high penthouse or fully renovated retro apartment
- You wish to take advantage of the city’s endless recreational activities, including shopping, theaters, cultural events, concerts, nightlife, and meet-n-greets
- You enjoy living in a diverse community with people from around the world
- You want to see for yourself what Panama City is all about- and view top-shelf real estate listings at the same time
This tour is not for you if:
- You prefer a quiet environment to a fast paced one
- You desire instant or easy (under an hour) access to the beach, mountains, or countryside
- You’re more comfortable in smaller community settings
- You have little patience for typical city traffic, including honking, hollering, and hullabaloo
- You have difficulty walking and/or require the assistance of a wheelchair, walker, or other device (Panama City is not the most disability-friendly place; however, other communities in Panama are.)
- Pick up from Tocumen International Airport
- Two nights in one of Panama City’s finest hotels
- All meals (Decadent cocktails included)
- In depth summary of living, retiring, and investing in Panama, with Q + A session
- Full day tour of Panama City including the Panama Canal, Amador Causeway, and other must-see locations
- Guided walk throughs of Panama City real estate listings and surrounding neighborhoods
- Packet summary of the places you’ve seen, the information you’ve learned, and advice for next possible steps
- Tour cost: $299/person
- Book Tour
On this tour, you will learn:
- The pros and cons of living in Panama City
- Legal Logistics- Need-to-know laws on living, retiring, and investing in Panama
- Business and real estate investment trends and advice
- Street Smarts- Tips, tricks, and little-known secrets for day-to-day living in Panama City
- The “Good”- Highlights of living in Panama City including favorite expat hangouts, hidden gems, must-see-to-believe tidbits, where to meet people, and where to get the best darn ____ in the city.
- The “Bad”- What most people won’t tell you about living in Panama City
- What living in Panama City is really like- without the rose colored lenses
- Whether or not Panama City is right for you